Jordan firm acquires mediaME
Amman, February 17, 2013
Jordan-based Reef for Software Development, the parent company of ShooFeeTV, has announced the acquisition of mediaME, the largest online community of advertising and media professionals in the Middle East, from MediaScope.
mediaME serves over18,000 registered members across the region, in addition to tens of thousands of monthly site visitors who are connected through its various platforms including mediaME.com,the mediaME weekly newsletter, the mediaME mobile application, the ME Forums and the Who’s Who series of publications.
This acquisition will facilitate mediaME’splans for growth and expansion throughout the region as it works to launch more regional events and publications, said the company in a statement.
Additionally, the mediaME.com is set to boost its reach with the launch of an Arabic versionin the near future, and plans to enhance user experience through a site and service redesign, it added.
Zeid Nasser, the founder of mediaME, said, "We are pleased with the synergies this merge brings to both the mediaME and ShooFeeTV brands, and we feel that the strength of Reef as a parent company will provide the platform we need for accelerated growth."
"The mediaME thanks its members, supporters and partners for facilitating its success over the years and we look forward to continuing to work together with all stakeholders in the expanding Middle East marketing communications industry, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut