Dubai gears up for classic car festival
Dubai, February 14, 2013
The fifth edition of Emirates Classic Car Festival, regarded as the Middle East's premier showcase of classic cars and one of the most-awaited events, will be held from March 7 to 9 in Dubai.
The event is being organised by top developer Emaar Properties in association with the UAE Ministry of Culture, Youth & Community Development and the Automobile & Touring Club of the United Arab Emirates.
Held at its home-venue, the spectacular 3.5 km Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, which overlooks Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, the Emirates Classic Car Festival will showcase numerous classic cars and motorcycles underlining Downtown Dubai’s distinct position as ‘The Centre of Now,’ said the organisers.
All classic car and motorbike collectors and owners can register on the Festival’s website at www.emiratesclassiccarfestival.com or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with an image and description of their vehicle, they added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE