Dubai gears up for classic car festival
Dubai, February 14, 2013
The fifth edition of Emirates Classic Car Festival, regarded as the Middle East's premier showcase of classic cars and one of the most-awaited events, will be held from March 7 to 9 in Dubai.
The event is being organised by top developer Emaar Properties in association with the UAE Ministry of Culture, Youth & Community Development and the Automobile & Touring Club of the United Arab Emirates.
Held at its home-venue, the spectacular 3.5 km Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, which overlooks Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, the Emirates Classic Car Festival will showcase numerous classic cars and motorcycles underlining Downtown Dubai’s distinct position as ‘The Centre of Now,’ said the organisers.
All classic car and motorbike collectors and owners can register on the Festival’s website at www.emiratesclassiccarfestival.com or via email to email@example.com, with an image and description of their vehicle, they added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut