Bahrain City Centre launches Kids Ville
Manama, February 7, 2013
Bahrain City Centre, the largest shopping, leisure & entertainment complex in the Kingdom, has launched a novel programme, Kids Ville, to bring interactive and educational activities for kids in the community.
Featuring an assortment of colouring pages for children to fill in, or blank pages for those who want to explore their inner artist, the free of charge colouring workshops will take place daily from 6pm-9pm in front of the Early Learning Centre store on Floor 2, said a statement from Bahrain City Centre.
A complimentary activity, Kids Ville offers children a golden opportunity to spend some quality time being creative at the mall's colouring activity station daily, it added.
Bahrain City Centre is part of the City Centre family across the region and has been developed and managed by Majid Al Futtaim Properties, a subsidiary of the Majid Al Futtaim Group.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Bahrain City Centre |
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Mubadala unit backs philanthropy group
- Manama named 'Capital of Arab Media'
- Expert discusses role of PR in Arab world
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013
- Hackers target radio station portal in Bahrain