Facebook launches channel for developers
Dubai, February 7, 2013
Facebook announced today the launch of Developers Live, a new channel for developers to stay up to date on news, tutorials and speaking sessions.
With Developers Live, developers will have a central place to learn about the latest tools and get access to the product managers and engineers who created them.
The first live event will take place on February 19 and will feature Doug Purdy, director of Developer Products.
Developers Live will feature a variety of content for everyone as it will help mobile developers to learn how to go deeper and grow their apps with Facebook. Game developers will also have the chance to learn how to build better games across web and mobile, and websites and publishers will have a wider knowledge on how to use Facebook to drive traffic.
Over time, Facebook has invested in upgrading its developer site, fixing bugs and improving its resources; the Developers Live site is part of Facebook’s continued commitment to Operation Developer Love, said a statement.
More information is available at www.facebook.com/developerslive -TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Al Maktoum foundation launches Arabic promotion drive
- MBC, UN team up to offer aid in rural Egypt
- Al Maktoum launches Arabic promotion drive
- Access to talent ‘key to Dubai’s media growth’
- Masdar launches global blogging contest
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats