Facebook launches channel for developers
Dubai, February 7, 2013
Facebook announced today the launch of Developers Live, a new channel for developers to stay up to date on news, tutorials and speaking sessions.
With Developers Live, developers will have a central place to learn about the latest tools and get access to the product managers and engineers who created them.
The first live event will take place on February 19 and will feature Doug Purdy, director of Developer Products.
Developers Live will feature a variety of content for everyone as it will help mobile developers to learn how to go deeper and grow their apps with Facebook. Game developers will also have the chance to learn how to build better games across web and mobile, and websites and publishers will have a wider knowledge on how to use Facebook to drive traffic.
Over time, Facebook has invested in upgrading its developer site, fixing bugs and improving its resources; the Developers Live site is part of Facebook’s continued commitment to Operation Developer Love, said a statement.
More information is available at www.facebook.com/developerslive -TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps