Sting to perform in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, February 5, 2013
Iconic musician Sting is set to perform at the du Arena, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi on March 14 in a concert organised by Flash Entertainment, a leading premier live events company in the region.
Sting will play many well-known hits from his solo career, plus classics from his time as the front man of one of the world’s most popular bands, The Police.
Sting will be joined by a 5-piece band including his longtime guitarist Dominic Miller, Vinnie Colaiuta (drums), David Sancious (keyboards) Peter Tickell (electric fiddle), and Jo Lawry (vocals).
Tickets start at Dh295 ($80) for General Admission, Dh695 for Golden Circle category and Dh495 for the Grandstand seated category, a statement said.
Tickets for the concert are available online at thinkflash.ae, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Mubadala unit backs philanthropy group
- Manama named 'Capital of Arab Media'
- Expert discusses role of PR in Arab world
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013
- Hackers target radio station portal in Bahrain