Damamax ties up with Arabic News TV
Amman, January 29, 2013
Damamax, a subsidiary of Dama Ventures and one of the largest backbone operators in Jordan providing broadband solutions through optical fiber, has signed an agreement with Arabic News Broadcast Television (ANB TV).
As per the agreement, Damamax will provide ANB TV with high-speed dedicated internet access (DIA) through its fiber optic network, said ANB TV chairman Nizar Awaji after signing the deal with Damamax CEO Mohammad Monir Ghannam.
Damamax’s DIA service, one of the many services it delivers to the business sector, is specifically designed to cater to the needs of companies that require considerable Internet bandwidth.
ANB TV executive director Mohamad Adaileh said, "We are confident that Damamax’s DIA service will enable us to enhance our operations and performance levels. At ANB TV, we continuously seek to adopt state-of-the-art technologies and adhere to the highest standards to provide our viewers, via our offices in London, Beirut and Baghdad, with the latest news and events, whilst maintaining transparency and credibility."
"We trust that our partnership with Damamax will be a longstanding one and will yield positive results," he added.
Ghannam expressed delight at collaborating with ANB TV and expanding its client base of Jordanian media companies that utilize Damamax’s DIA service delivered via its fiber optic network.
"Through our fiber optic network, we aim to link satellite stations to live TV and radio broadcasting companies in a fast and efficient manner. Our services will facilitate ANB TV’s operations and offer our clients quality around-the-clock customer care services," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE