Fox Movies to telecast Oscar Awards
Dubai, January 29, 2013
With the 2013 Movie Awards Season in full swing, Fox Movies will bring Hollywood’s most prestigious awards to the region.
Cinema’s biggest night, the 85th Academy Awards, takes place on February 24 and it will be aired live for the fifth consecutive year on Fox Movies (from 1 am Saudi Arabia/2 am UAE).
Fox Movies is the channel in the region with exclusive rights to the glamorous event.
Fox Movies will also telecast a slew of other high profile live and exclusive award ceremonies scheduled to air, including the Bafta Awards on February 10.
“This year, Fox Movies provides exclusive coverage of the world’s three most coveted film Awards, including Hollywood’s most important night of the year, the 85th Academy Awards,” said Athreyan Sundararajan, head of marketing, Fox International Channels Middle East.
“February is also Fox Movies’ ‘Oscars Month’, featuring a stellar line-up of Academy Award-winning films and actors. In line with this, we have launched exciting marketing and promotional initiatives to ensure the very best in entertainment for Fox Movies viewers,” he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider
- Lebanese media group apologises to Bahrain
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo