Bahrain Autumn Fair draws big crowds
Manama, January 27, 2013
More than 17,000 people visited the ongoing Autumn Fair 2013 in Bahrain on Friday, bringing the total number of visitors since its opening on Wednesday to 47,000, a report said.
More than 700 exhibitors from 20 countries and 118 Bahraini companies in addition to the Industry and Commerce Ministry’s handicrafts development centre and productive families are taking part, said the report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
The annual consumer products show runs at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre until January 31. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Iran director's 'secret film' wins praise at Cannes
- Mubadala unit backs philanthropy group
- Manama named 'Capital of Arab Media'
- Expert discusses role of PR in Arab world
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013