Bahrain Autumn Fair draws big crowds
Manama, January 27, 2013
More than 17,000 people visited the ongoing Autumn Fair 2013 in Bahrain on Friday, bringing the total number of visitors since its opening on Wednesday to 47,000, a report said.
More than 700 exhibitors from 20 countries and 118 Bahraini companies in addition to the Industry and Commerce Ministry’s handicrafts development centre and productive families are taking part, said the report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
The annual consumer products show runs at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre until January 31. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider