Zenith Mena launches specialist content unit
Dubai, January 22, 2013
Zenith Mena, a leading global media services agency, has launched a specialist branded content division in the region, which aims to generate original content by leveraging a plethora of engagement opportunities.
Newcast, the new unit, will center on all forms of non-traditional and multimedia communication channels, a company statement said. Those include media partnerships, sports sponsorships, digital content platforms, ‘live’ ROI techniques, experiential marketing campaigns, radio promotions and product placements.
“Today, with traditional push advertising on the decline and an over-saturated media environment, true value exchange is key,” said CV Suvi, managing director, Newcast Mena.
“Brands therefore require an expert division that can effectively tap into consumer passion points and deliver ‘live’ experiences. The power of value reciprocity is undeniable and strongly validated by our proprietary study TouchPoints – a tool designed to measure and plan improvements in marketing ROI across all consumer contacts.”
Comprising a vast team of specialists, Newcast is set to bring non-traditional solution development and execution to the region, he added.
“The establishment of Newcast in the region further cements Zenith’s leading position as a stellar communication partner committed to providing clients with an all-encompassing and integrated approach,” said Firas El Zein, CEO of Zenith Mena.
“With our cutting-edge performance marketing company- Performics, the subsequent acquisition of Resultrix and now the launch of Newcast, we believe Zenith Mena is catapulted to the forefront of a highly competitive industry, further reinforcing its value proposition as a pioneering ROI agency,” he added.
Newcast currently operates in 10 markets with 16 offices worldwide.
ZenithOptimedia is one of the world's leading global media services agencies with 218 offices in 72 countries. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat