Grey Group promotes managing director
Dubai, January 21, 2013
Grey Group has announced that it has promoted Nadim Khoury, the group managing director, to the title of chief operating officer of the Middle East and North Africa region.
He will continue to be based in Dubai and will oversee the individual offices across the region, a statement from the company said.
“Since he joined in 1999, Khoury has been a valuable asset to the network. From successfully growing clients to managing the Dubai office, supporting the network and winning new business, his contributions always left a positive mark on people and operations,” said Eric Hanna, chief executive for the Mena region.
Khoury spent the first years of his advertising career with Saatchi & Saatchi working on a wide variety of clients such as MasterFoods, PepsiCo, J&J, Danone and Samsung.
In 1999, he moved to Grey Dubai as regional account director, managing GlaxoSmithKline and British American Tobacco for the Middle East region, before taking the responsibility of the entire agency portfolio as client services director in 2002, the statement said.
In 2004, he was promoted to management supervisor and in 2008 to managing director. He was then selected to become a member of the management board, in charge of the agency’s overall day-to-day management.
In 2011, Khoury was heavily involved in the self-medication study conducted across the region and instrumental in setting up and launching Healthy People as part of the group offering. Last year, his role expanded to overlook and support the P&G Mena team across the Arabian Peninsula, Near East and North Africa. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film