Bahrain to host major CSR expo
Manama, January 20, 2013
Bahrain will host the first Bahrain International Corporate Social Responsibility Conference and Exhibition 2013 in March, a report said.
The event, from March 3-6, will be held under the patronage of Finance Minister and Minister in charge of Oil and Gas Affairs Shaikh Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Khalifa, according to the report in our sister publication the Gulf Daily News.
It is being organised by the Bahrain Society of Engineers in co-operation with FR6M Communications and Bahrain CSR Society.
The focus is to allow local, regional and international professionals to meet and discuss latest CSR trends and how to direct them to the rightful community projects.
The forum is considered the first of its kind in Bahrain and will highlight the community support provided by the oil company associated with the National Oil and Gas Authority. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider
- Lebanese media group apologises to Bahrain
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo