Bahrain to host major CSR expo
Manama, January 20, 2013
Bahrain will host the first Bahrain International Corporate Social Responsibility Conference and Exhibition 2013 in March, a report said.
The event, from March 3-6, will be held under the patronage of Finance Minister and Minister in charge of Oil and Gas Affairs Shaikh Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Khalifa, according to the report in our sister publication the Gulf Daily News.
It is being organised by the Bahrain Society of Engineers in co-operation with FR6M Communications and Bahrain CSR Society.
The focus is to allow local, regional and international professionals to meet and discuss latest CSR trends and how to direct them to the rightful community projects.
The forum is considered the first of its kind in Bahrain and will highlight the community support provided by the oil company associated with the National Oil and Gas Authority. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- DAO launches first Arabic Unity 3D game
- Bahrain kids join 'Art of C’ project
- Nawras to help Omani boys meet Messi
- Dubai Film and TV to make Cannes debut
- New president for AmCham Bahrain
- PDO, Omantel to aid scholarship scheme
- More Bahraini women in media urged
- Abu Dhabi enters 'Top 100 MICE hub' list
- Xerox Emirates appoints new GM