Xerox top brass awards Saudi team
Riyadh, January 15, 2013
The president of Xerox Developing Markets Operations (DMO) recently presented the Saudi Xerox leadership team with the President’s Award for its outstanding performance.
Herve Tessler, president of Xerox Developing Markets Operations (DMO), Roy Harding; chief operation officer in DMO east regions, Daniel Benoit; VP of Finance & DMO CFO, and Marcus Childs; VP and GM of Xerox Middle East and Africa (MEA) recently visited Saudi Xerox.
The visit highlighted Xerox’s presence in the kingdom for over 25 years, during which the Saudi team increased its customer base, extended company branches and escalated its market growth by 37 per cent, reaching new milestones and growth targets.
“Saudi Xerox has witnessed substantial growth within the market over the past 25 years. The top executives’ visit highlights the milestones we have been achieving. Saudi Xerox leadership team is looking forward to closing another strong year of expansion and development,” said Ehab Guindi, general manager, Saudi Xerox.
Throughout the years, Saudi Xerox has managed to attain outstanding development and leadership in managed print services, develop extensive channel programmes through small, medium and large business sectors in addition to increasing the sales of Xerox production technology as well as remaining the market leader in the office color printing technology. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE