Bollywood stars to promote film in Dubai
Dubai, January 14, 2013
Dubai’s Arabian Center shoppers are in for a treat this Wednesday (January 16) when top Bollywood stars will take part in a promotional event.
Actors Anil Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan and John Abraham and actresses Deepika Padukone, Amisha Patel and Jacqueline Fernandez will visit Arabian Center as part of the promotional activities for the upcoming movie “Race 2”.
The stars will meet, greet and interact with fans from 6:30 pm till 8:00 pm at the centre.
Along with them, producers Jaykumar Parsram and Varsha Ramesh as well as directors Gulam Abbas Alibhoy and Mustansir Alibhoy will make an appearance.
The mall management will be present to welcome the crowd and the event will kick off at 6:30pm in the ground floor of the Night Court area followed by exciting performances, competitions and activities for children such as free arts and crafts.
“Arabian Center is delighted to be the chosen mall to host the celebrity Bollywood stars of ‘Race 2’ who are certain to entertain and create excitement for the huge crowd we anticipate on Wednesday. Coupled with our fabulous DSF line-up of events and activities, it’s a day not-to-be-missed at the mall,” said Tim Jones, COO, Arabian Center.
Race 2 is scheduled to be released on January 25 in Dubai. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released