Bollywood stars to promote film in Dubai
Dubai, January 14, 2013
Dubai’s Arabian Center shoppers are in for a treat this Wednesday (January 16) when top Bollywood stars will take part in a promotional event.
Actors Anil Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan and John Abraham and actresses Deepika Padukone, Amisha Patel and Jacqueline Fernandez will visit Arabian Center as part of the promotional activities for the upcoming movie “Race 2”.
The stars will meet, greet and interact with fans from 6:30 pm till 8:00 pm at the centre.
Along with them, producers Jaykumar Parsram and Varsha Ramesh as well as directors Gulam Abbas Alibhoy and Mustansir Alibhoy will make an appearance.
The mall management will be present to welcome the crowd and the event will kick off at 6:30pm in the ground floor of the Night Court area followed by exciting performances, competitions and activities for children such as free arts and crafts.
“Arabian Center is delighted to be the chosen mall to host the celebrity Bollywood stars of ‘Race 2’ who are certain to entertain and create excitement for the huge crowd we anticipate on Wednesday. Coupled with our fabulous DSF line-up of events and activities, it’s a day not-to-be-missed at the mall,” said Tim Jones, COO, Arabian Center.
Race 2 is scheduled to be released on January 25 in Dubai. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- National Geographic announces Cosmos launch
- Red Stallion Interactive sets up Bahrain, Qatar offices
- New MD for Media Group International
- Al Aan TV picks Harris for HD service
- Ogilvy & Mather takes majority stake in Memac Ogilvy
- UAE to host first stage of IPL cricket
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections