Xerox launches website to promote business tools
Dubai, January 14, 2013
Xerox’s ProfitAccelerator Digital Business Resources, a top collection of business development tools and services, has launched a new website making it easier for customers to access information and files.
The ProfitAccelerator Hub (PA Hub) (xerox.com/pahub) features resources organised by company roles, making it simple to locate relevant tools, templates and guides.
Webinars and white papers are also included with additional content to be added over time, according to a statement.
The PA Hub is an exclusive benefit for Xerox production customers and is free to all who register.
The company has also introduced four new kits and a social media consulting service:
• Clearly More Personal Kit – turn-key program with marketing collateral and tools to generate demand for clear dry ink, available on Xerox’s Color 800/1000 Presses. The kit includes information on how to market, teach and showcase clear dry inks’ benefits and the value of personalization, as well as samples and source files for post cards, posters and brochures on different substrates.
• Ultimate Media Starter Kit (for Light Production) – includes a variety of creative templates, along with a starter pack (20 sheets) of five different media samples such as FunFlip Greeting Cards, Polyester Clear Labels and NeverTear Fun Pack. A prospecting guide and printed samples are also included.
• Picture the Possibilities Photo Kit – allows printers a quick way to start or grow a photo business. A sample binder features standard and custom media printed pieces to share with customers and a disk containing the application files. Industry reports and webinars are available to better understand the photo market opportunity.
• Design Advantage Guide Print Kit – includes source files so printers can reproduce this popular guide to understand digital design concepts, as well as hints and tips for their customers.
• Social Media Quickstart Program – consulting service to help printers understand how to use social media effectively and put them on the fast track to establishing a presence on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. The program includes one hour of start-up consulting and a FAQ webinar. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film