BAC to take part in Bahrain Air Show
Manama, January 14, 2013
Bahrain Airport Company (BAC) will participate in the 2014 Bahrain International Air Show, it was announced during the Middle East Business Aviation conference in Dubai.
The Bahrain International Air Show is a prestigious event poised to once again put Bahrain in the global spotlight, said a report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
Now in its third edition, the show, has fast become a global calendar event, providing a unique platform for high-level international aerospace businesses to come together. Furthermore, the event's unique location at the Sakhir Airfield offers the perfect venue for demonstrating aircraft on the ground and in the air.
"The high-profile event showcases the kingdom at an international level and provides the best business-to-business networking opportunities, a platform for idea exchange between the most prominent customers and providers in the aviation industry," said BAC chief executive Mohamed Al Binfalah.
"BAC's participation is a continuation to our on-going support of the event since its inception and we are pleased to demonstrate our commitment to the success of the show".
The air show is organised by the Civil Aviation Affairs in partnership with Farnborough International Limited and will be held from January 16 to 18 next year. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps
- Many digital services in region ‘under-served’