Drydocks World showcases major projects
Dubai, January 13, 2013
Drydocks World and Maritime World, the leading maritime service providers, recently showcased its production and processes and an array of projects to an international team of fifteen journalists.
The delegation included representatives from Upstream, Hansa, Seatrade, Marine Technology, Maritime Reporter, HIS Petrodata, Imarest, Marine Editorial Consultants, Skips-Revyen, Elaborate Communications, Schiff & Hafen, Alain Charles Middle East, and International Tug & OSV from UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and the US.
The journalists evinced keen interest in the strategic business direction, the large scale production capability and the various sophisticated projects of global standards at the facility, a statement said.
They had the opportunity of experiencing first hand some of the projects of a colossal nature that are underway at the shipyard, it added.
“We hope to get world attention to the successful business model that we have presented after streamlining our production and processes and the impressive array of projects that are lined up before us as a result,” said Khamis Juma Buamim, who presented the company’s strategic vision and general line of thought over the near to long term to the visiting team.
“Additionally, our strategy of pushing forward to raise our market share in the offshore E&P services sector has paid rich dividends and has succeeded in broadening our reach, especially with global oil majors.
“We have also prodded new areas such as renewable energy and have discovered considerable interest the services that are equally applicable in unconventional areas,” he added.
The team was also taken on a guided tour of the Drydocks World and Dubai Maritime City facilities, where they could witness the large scale production activity at Drydocks World and the ongoing fast-track developments at Dubai Maritime City. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps