ICLP Dubai general manager Dion Maritz
ICLP to manage OSN's 1st rewards scheme
Dubai, January 10, 2013
OSN, the region’s leading pay-TV network has appointed ICLP, global leaders in loyalty, to design and manage OSN Privileges, the broadcaster’s first rewards programme.
OSN Privileges features special offers and premium prizes all year round for its subscribers, a company statement said.
OSN Privileges aims to bring the magic of TV to life by giving subscribers access to exclusive experiences and incredible rewards including special invites to the Oscars and VIP access to the MTV Awards, among others.
Additionally, subscribers can enjoy a number of privileges from OSN partners including Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Fitness First, Ski Dubai, iFLY Dubai, Aquaplay and Grand Optics.
Hamad Malik, chief marketing officer at OSN, said: “OSN Privileges is the result of extensive research and insights into customer preferences and is our way of giving subscribers something extra.”
“We needed a partner that could handle the various elements of the programme seamlessly while further developing the initiative and maintaining customer engagement.
“ICLP was selected for their experience, and success in managing multi-facet loyalty campaigns and for the passion and commitment they demonstrated,” he added.
Priyanka Lakhani, loyalty planning director said: “Building a more experiential engagement is vital in creating a more emotional connection with customers and driving loyal relationships. ICLP is delighted to partner with a proactive, customer focused brand such as OSN to deliver this innovative proposition.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE