ICLP Dubai general manager Dion Maritz
ICLP to manage OSN's 1st rewards scheme
Dubai, January 10, 2013
OSN, the region’s leading pay-TV network has appointed ICLP, global leaders in loyalty, to design and manage OSN Privileges, the broadcaster’s first rewards programme.
OSN Privileges features special offers and premium prizes all year round for its subscribers, a company statement said.
OSN Privileges aims to bring the magic of TV to life by giving subscribers access to exclusive experiences and incredible rewards including special invites to the Oscars and VIP access to the MTV Awards, among others.
Additionally, subscribers can enjoy a number of privileges from OSN partners including Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Fitness First, Ski Dubai, iFLY Dubai, Aquaplay and Grand Optics.
Hamad Malik, chief marketing officer at OSN, said: “OSN Privileges is the result of extensive research and insights into customer preferences and is our way of giving subscribers something extra.”
“We needed a partner that could handle the various elements of the programme seamlessly while further developing the initiative and maintaining customer engagement.
“ICLP was selected for their experience, and success in managing multi-facet loyalty campaigns and for the passion and commitment they demonstrated,” he added.
Priyanka Lakhani, loyalty planning director said: “Building a more experiential engagement is vital in creating a more emotional connection with customers and driving loyal relationships. ICLP is delighted to partner with a proactive, customer focused brand such as OSN to deliver this innovative proposition.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- BenQ unveils new digital signage range
- UAE cinema launches first Dolby Atmos theatre
- Bahrain Wahooo! in new Guinness record bid
- Bahrain extends deadline for eContent award
- Saudi to block WhatsApp ‘within weeks’
- Abu Dhabi, Dubai to share UAE Pro League broadcast
- ME firms set for Asia's biggest infocomm show
- Emirates set for FIFA Confederations Cup
- Qatari films to showcase at UK festival
- Bahrain rights ministry on Twitter, Facebook