Oman’s PEIE holds awareness programmes
Muscat, January 9, 2013
Oman’s Public Establishment for Industrial Estates (PEIE), represented by Human Resources Development Centre, organised recently lectures on drug awareness business ethics and values.
The lectures, which were held at Areej Vegetable Oils and Derivatives Company in Rusayl Industrial Estate, aspired at instilling moral awareness among employees working in companies and factories.
The first lecture was delivered by Captain Yahya Al Harthy from the Directorate General of Combating Drugs and Psychotropic Substances at the Royal Oman Police, which was aimed at raising a thorough awareness on the harmful effects of drugs, its negative effects on the community and ways of prevention.
The second lecture, delivered by Mohamed Sadam, expert at the Human Resources Development Centre in PEIE, endeavored to familiarise participants with the rights and duties of a general job, and to underscore the importance of job's ethics and values in a work environment.
Salwa bint Said Al Shukaili, director of Human Resources Development Centre, said: "These programmes come within the 2013 training plan for employees of companies and factories in the various industrial estates across the Sultanate in a way to spread social and moral awareness among the workers. Coordination with concerned authorities has been established to organise the series of programmes throughout the year." – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps