Dubai Jazz Festival tickets go on sale
Dubai, January 9, 2013
Tickets to the 2013 Emirates Airline Dubai Jazz Festival, featuring a line-up of A-list artists, are now available for purchase.
The event, which is set to be held from February 14 to 22 at Festival Park in Dubai Festival City, will feature OneRepublic, 3 Doors Down, Deep Purple, The Script, The YellowJackets, Chuck Loeb, Nicholas Cole, and the region’s leading fusion jazz artist Guy Manoukian.
“The 2013 Emirates Airline Dubai Jazz Festival is set to rock the city through 22 performances spread over nine consecutive nights of musical bliss. Lovers of jazz and blues will witness mind-blowing performances by award-winning musicians from across the globe at the 5th Edition of the OSN Jazz Garden,” said Anthony Younes, chief executive, Chillout Productions.
“We launched the Jazz Garden in 2009 to add charm and coziness to the overall atmosphere of the festival so that fans will definitely enjoy the best of international jazz rhythms.”
The line-up for this year’s OSN Jazz Garden includes Paul Brown, Marc Antoine, Brian Simpson, Oli Silk, Lin Rountree, Sax Gordon, Brian Templeton, Toni Lynn Washington, and Barrence Whitfield.
Tickets are available now from Time Out, Ticketing Company, Ticketmaster, and Virgin Megastore UAE. Prices are set at Dh295 ($80.33) for regular standing, Dh395 for middle seat, Dh495 for front seat, and Dh995 for the VIP terrace.
“Following last year’s huge turnout, we foresee continued success at the 2013 edition of the festival in which we expect many fans to join us from all over the Middle East. The event gathered over 46,000 fans in 2012 and we anticipate even larger attendance this year,” said Younes. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index