BCC 'frosts' winners with diamonds
Manama, January 8, 2013
Four lucky winners were awarded a sparkling set of diamonds each worth BD5,000 ($10,113) in a glittering end to Bahrain City Centre’s Winter Wonderland campaign, which brought the treasures of the winter to the desert.
The BCC named the winners as Roya Salman, Thuraya AlMansoori, Sophia Falah and Leticia Kemp.
Bahrain City Centre is part of the City Centre family across the region and has been developed and managed by Majid Al Futtaim Properties, a subsidiary of the Majid Al Futtaim Group. It is the largest shopping, leisure & entertainment complex in Bahrain.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- DAO launches first Arabic Unity 3D game
- Bahrain kids join 'Art of C’ project
- Nawras to help Omani boys meet Messi
- Dubai Film and TV to make Cannes debut
- New president for AmCham Bahrain
- PDO, Omantel to aid scholarship scheme
- More Bahraini women in media urged
- Abu Dhabi enters 'Top 100 MICE hub' list
- Xerox Emirates appoints new GM