BCC 'frosts' winners with diamonds
Manama, January 8, 2013
Four lucky winners were awarded a sparkling set of diamonds each worth BD5,000 ($10,113) in a glittering end to Bahrain City Centre’s Winter Wonderland campaign, which brought the treasures of the winter to the desert.
The BCC named the winners as Roya Salman, Thuraya AlMansoori, Sophia Falah and Leticia Kemp.
Bahrain City Centre is part of the City Centre family across the region and has been developed and managed by Majid Al Futtaim Properties, a subsidiary of the Majid Al Futtaim Group. It is the largest shopping, leisure & entertainment complex in Bahrain.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider