Damac launches DSF luxury car promotion
Dubai, January 2, 2013
Damac Properties, a leading luxury private developer in the Middle East, is giving away luxury Audis with properties bought during the Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF).
The month-long extravaganza gets underway tomorrow (January 3) and is famous for its attractive promotions, which draws millions of tourists from all over the world.
Clients who purchase the Penthouse suite at Burjside Boulevard, or the signature collection at Ocean Heights, will receive the 2014 Audi R8, a company statement said.
Burjside Boulevard is a luxury, 50-storey tower in the Burj Area which will complete later this year and Ocean Heights is a signature project in Dubai Marina, over-looking the Palm Jumeirah.
Buyers of other properties across the Damac portfolio will also be able to take home a brand new Audi. Any three bedroom properties sold during the month will come with an Audi A8, a two bedroom sale will be rewarded with an Audi A6 and even customers who buy a one bedroom property during the month will get their very own Audi A4, the statement said.
“The Audi R8 is one the most luxurious cars we have ever offered, with a retail price tag of almost half a million dirhams ($136 million),” said Niall McLoughlin, senior vice president, Damac Properties.
“It is a very simple and attractive promotion – buy the penthouse at Burjside Boulevard or the Signature Suite at Ocean Heights and we will deliver you the latest top-of-the-range Audi. No catch, no complicated regulations, simple.”
Damac Properties has played an integral part of DSF over the years, and gained a reputation for providing the most appealing offers. The luxury developer has given luxury cars, luxury yachts and even a private jet with similar DSF promotions.
“DSF is a key initiative by the Dubai Government to drive trade and increase tourism. As leading company in the Emirate we are always excited to support this venture with an attractive offer to people looking to invest and make Dubai their home,” added McLoughlin.
Damac Properties will have stands at the Mall of the Emirates, Deira City Centre and along The Walk at Jumeirah Beach Residence all offering the DSF deal. Clients will also be able to find out about which apartments and which cars are available at the Damac sales office at Ocean Heights in Dubai Marina and the office in Park Towers in DIFC.
The portfolio of properties available during the DSF promotion includes the range of luxury serviced hotel apartments in the Burj Area, which will provide five-star concierge services for owners and residents. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps