Dr Abdulhussain Mirza
Bahrain to host GCC leadership summit
Manama, December 27, 2012
The need for implementing "change management" across businesses and cultures, and the know-how and skills to do so will form the agenda for an upcoming leadership conference in Bahrain.
The Secrets of Change Management: GCC Leadership Conference will be held under the patronage of Minister of State for Electricity and Water Affairs Dr Abdulhussain Mirza at the Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel Residence and Spa on January 8 and 9, said a report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
The conference is supported by Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Bahrain Businesswomen Society, Tamkeen, the United Nations Industrial Development Organisation and National Oil and Gas Authority (NOGA).
The event will be conducted by leadership guru Arthur Carmazzi, said Dr Mirza in a statement.
He said the conference will also present experiences in implementing 'change management' on a macro-economic and organisational level and present models of success within the GCC region.
"Decision makers and leaders in every sector require training on key leadership skills.
"They also need to adapt when change occurs, so that they are able to control its effects and take appropriate decisions to overcome them," the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New spabike launched in UAE
- Bahrain may stage 2014 F1 season opener
- Book on Bahrain PM’s achievements launched
- BenQ unveils new digital signage range
- UAE cinema launches first Dolby Atmos theatre
- Bahrain Wahooo! in new Guinness record bid
- Bahrain extends deadline for eContent award
- Saudi to block WhatsApp ‘within weeks’
- Abu Dhabi, Dubai to share UAE Pro League broadcast
- ME firms set for Asia's biggest infocomm show