Cenbank marks Bahraini Woman’s Day
Manama, December 24, 2012
The Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) recently celebrated the Bahraini Woman's Day (December 20), where the Governor of the bank met with the women employees to congratulate them on the occasion.
Rasheed Mohammed Al Maraj said: “The Bahraini Woman's Day is a recognition of the contribution and participation of Bahraini women in the development and building of our country, and we appreciate all the achievements made by women in all areas of economic, political and social sectors.”
The Governor also noted that the CBB has made major contributions on training and developing the skills of women employees to enable them to participate effectively in all the bank's operations and be able to assume leadership positions.
In conclusion, he thanked all the employees for their efforts and wished them every success and urged them to continue to work side by side in service of their country. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Mubadala unit backs philanthropy group
- Manama named 'Capital of Arab Media'
- Expert discusses role of PR in Arab world
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013
- Hackers target radio station portal in Bahrain