New fun ride at Ferrari Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, December 24, 2012
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the only Ferrari-branded theme park in the world, said its newly-launched fun attraction ‘Tyre Twist’ has become a big hit among families who are enjoying this classic tea-cup style ride.
The family tea-cup style ride lets visitors whirl around an enormous turntable in giant tyres, putting a unique Ferrari spin to a much-loved amusement park ride, said a park official.
‘Tyre Twist’ joins a brand new series of fun attractions to have made their debut in 2012, including the exciting multisensory aerial adventure Viaggio in Italia that takes in the sights and sounds of Italy’s most scenic cities, the cirque-style live performance RED – A Theatrical Spectacular of Speed and Passion, the interactive game show Fast Lane that lets you test your racing knowledge.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi said it celebrates the passionate spirit of the legendary racing marque. Through more than 20 rides and attractions inspired by the cars themselves, the drivers and years of racing triumphs, the theme park spurs on visitors to find their drive and come out winners.
Featuring high-adrenaline rides, family-friendly attractions, state-of-the-art simulators, live shows, an inspiring treasure of racing memorabilia and a unique taste of Ferrari’s homeland through authentic dining experiences, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is the place to live the true Ferrari story.
Besides the Ferrari park has also an entire lane of popular automotive-inspired midway games that gives visitors the chance to challenge friends and family and emerge a winner, the official said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat