ME’s first Arabic gaming magazine set for launch
Dubai, December 20, 2012
Game Power 7, the pioneer of online Arabic gaming, will launch the region’s first full-fledged Arabic gaming magazine in the first week of January.
“There is no dedicated Arabic gaming magazine in the Middle East. It was this gap in the market that prompted us to take action,” said Fadi Mujahid CEO and co-founder of Game Power 7.
“We wanted an interactive magazine for the booming Arab gaming community, a magazine which spoke to the needs of gaming enthusiasts. Our aim through is to create a unified community to encourage and educate gamers no matter where they are in the Middle East.”
The Arabic magazine entitled, Game Power 7 will feature articles, news, announcements, reviews of the latest games and technology trends hitting the market. While a specialized in-house team will write and design the magazine, Game Power 7 has also offered young gamers the chance to express themselves creatively by writing articles and gaming materials.
“Our main purpose is to link the gaming community offline, so that even when they are not engaged in online games they have an offline magazine tailored to suit their needs,” added Mujahid.
The 64-page quarterly magazine with a circulation of 25 000 will be distributed in major supermarkets and bookstores in 17 Arab countries including the UAE. Each issue will come with a free gift.
The first issue will include a poster and an Allods game DVD. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Expert discusses role of PR in Arab world
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013
- Hackers target radio station portal in Bahrain
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Saudi woman creates history by climbing Everest