Batelco wins gold award for CSR excellence
Manama, December 19, 2012
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading telecom company, has won the Gold Award for Excellence in CSR (corporate social responsibility) by the Arab Organisation for Social Responsibility and Tatweej Academy for Excellence.
Batelco Public Relations manager Osama Alsaad collected the award on behalf of Batelco at the recent third annual awards ceremony in Dubai.
For the second year, Batelco was presented with the award in recognition of its comprehensive CSR programmes.
The awards have been designed to honour and recognise individuals and organisations that have demonstrated excellence across a range of fields that serve the Arab society. Prominent figures from the private and public sectors across the Arab world travelled to Dubai to participate in the prestigious gala event.
Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi said that Batelco is honoured and delighted to have been selected from amongst many leading regional companies as the winner of this prestigious award.
“This is the second year that we have been successful in taking home this award, which recognises our great contribution to health, education, sports and arts/culture in the Kingdom of Bahrain,” he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Saudi woman creates history by climbing Everest
- Top Doha museum showcases Qatar heritage
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- DAO launches first Arabic Unity 3D game
- Bahrain kids join 'Art of C’ project
- Nawras to help Omani boys meet Messi
- Dubai Film and TV to make Cannes debut
- New president for AmCham Bahrain
- PDO, Omantel to aid scholarship scheme