Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
Dubai, December 18, 2012
Pacific Ventures, a leading developer of commercial, residential, and mixed-use properties in the Middle East, has signed up UAE media personality Uma Ghosh Deshpande as brand ambassador for its new project Burj Pacific.
A lifestyle icon, Uma’s quintessential blend of spirit and style makes her an ideal connect with Pacific Ventures, which stands for the best in ‘Luxury real estate Spaces,’ said a company statement.
A part of Pacific World, the group has expanded geographic borders from India to the Middle East, adding value to developed economies and leaving a mark of trust in nascent markets.
Set to create value rich homes, modern designs and benchmark amenities, Pacific Ventures aim to make affordability a virtue of luxury through its projects in Dubai and other parts of the Middle East, it added.
Pacific Ventures races ahead in its second year with two projects already commenced in Jumeirah Village Triangle
It is the first time in years that a private developer has appointed a celebrity to be associated with his brand and in particular real estate.
Announcing this, Pacific Ventures CEO Parvez Khan said, “I could not be more proud then to welcome Uma into the Pacific family because the brand stands for superb quality, innovation and style and her suave and charismatic personality epitomizes Pacific Ventures Limited ideology of best value and 21st century spaces.”
Pacific Ventures has shot a scintillating advertising campaign beginning with still photography with Uma that unveils the new look of Brand Pacific.
Launching Burj Pacific, in Burj Khalifa district, Uma said, “The Burj Pacific concept” is tailored for professionals such as me who are striving for perfect work life balance."
As an actor, activist, mother, Uma essays numerous roles in her life. One of the key roles as the brand ambassador will be to launch the CSR initiative for Pacific Ventures.
With over two decades of rich experience, Pacific Ventures is one of the leading real estate developers in the Indian state of Maharashtra.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released