GCC media policy vital, says Bahrain
Manama, December 8, 2012
Bahrain is calling on the GCC to co-ordinate a unified media policy and has urged member states to promote better relations with international human rights organisations.
A memorandum to this effect will be debated as GCC parliaments, Shura councils and national assemblies meet today at the Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea and Spa, our sister newspaper, the Gulf Daily News reported.
The two-day session will also discuss a UAE proposal to set up a GCC parliamentary information network. A proposal to set up a GCC Parliament will also come under the spotlight. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut