Edelman receives top Mepra award
Abu Dhabi, December 6, 2012
Leading public relations firm, Edelman Middle East and Africa, was recently named Large Consultancy of the Year for a second year running at the Middle East PR Association (Mepra) Awards.
Edelman also took home honours for Best Practice – Business to Business for Connecting the World to the Gulf campaign and Best Use of Digital PR for UAE 40th National Day Celebrations.
The campaign, designed to maximise awareness across the seven Emirates about the 40th National Day and the rich heritage of the country, took place over five months, a statement from the company said. It earned 1.2 million website page views, more than 1.7 Facebook post views and garnered more than 21,000 #UAE40 Twitter mentions.
Edelman established its Middle East and Africa branch, based in Abu Dhabi, in 2009. Since then, it has grown from one person to more than 50, and expanded to include an office in Dubai. The firm has established a strong base of local and global clients in public and private sectors that span a variety of industries including healthcare, consumer goods, technology and finance. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps