Edelman receives top Mepra award
Abu Dhabi, December 6, 2012
Leading public relations firm, Edelman Middle East and Africa, was recently named Large Consultancy of the Year for a second year running at the Middle East PR Association (Mepra) Awards.
Edelman also took home honours for Best Practice – Business to Business for Connecting the World to the Gulf campaign and Best Use of Digital PR for UAE 40th National Day Celebrations.
The campaign, designed to maximise awareness across the seven Emirates about the 40th National Day and the rich heritage of the country, took place over five months, a statement from the company said. It earned 1.2 million website page views, more than 1.7 Facebook post views and garnered more than 21,000 #UAE40 Twitter mentions.
Edelman established its Middle East and Africa branch, based in Abu Dhabi, in 2009. Since then, it has grown from one person to more than 50, and expanded to include an office in Dubai. The firm has established a strong base of local and global clients in public and private sectors that span a variety of industries including healthcare, consumer goods, technology and finance. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award