Batelco sponsors top sports event in Bahrain
Manama, December 4, 2012
Batelco, a leading telecom operator in Bahrain, recently sponsored the International Festival of Sports for All, organised by the International Sport for All Federation.
The major sporting event, under the patronage of Shaikh Khalid bin Hamad Al Khalifa, was held at Khalifa Sports City and Bahrain International Circuit among a few other locations.
The International Festival of Sports for All featured a wide variety of sports including football, basketball, volleyball, table tennis and 3km walks. Participants from over 25 countries took part in the major event.
Batelco Group chief executive Shaikh Mohamed bin Isa Al Khalifa presented the sponsorship cheque to president of the International Sport for All Federation Isa Abdulrahim, during a recent meeting held at Batelco headquarters in Hamala.
“By providing such opportunities to participate and compete, we give our talented young Bahraini’s the chance to develop their sporting skills by competing against international sports men and women,” Shaikh Mohamed said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Al Maktoum foundation launches Arabic promotion drive
- MBC, UN team up to offer aid in rural Egypt
- Al Maktoum launches Arabic promotion drive
- Access to talent ‘key to Dubai’s media growth’
- Masdar launches global blogging contest
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats