Ahmed Suleiman, director of public affairs, Al Hilal
Group; Arif Hejres; and Jubran Abdulrahman.
Gulf Property Show in Bahrain from May 7
Manama, December 3, 2012
Hilal Conferences and Exhibitions, a leading events organizer, will hold a major property show in Bahrain in May, with the support of Bahrain Property Developers Association.
The Gulf Property Show will be held from May 7 to 9 alongside the well-established GulfBid and GulfInteriors exhibitions.
Strategically sponsored by Manar Developments, the show will build on the excellent track record of the GulfBid and GulfInteriors shows in the building, construction and interiors markets.
Jubran Abdulrahman, managing director, HCE said: “HCE’s vision for the Gulf Property Show is simple - we aim for it to complement the GulfBid and GulfInteriors shows and create the ultimate one-stop shop for visitors. The Gulf Property Show therefore adds another important dimension to these exhibitions.
“Combining access to the three major elements in the residential and commercial property development value chain, the events will, under one roof, showcase the latest architectural and design trends; material procurement; and the very latest in interior design capabilities, from specialist finishes to the latest kitchen and bathroom designs.”
Arif Hejres, chairman of The Bahrain Property Developers Association (BaPDA), a key driving force for the property development sector in Bahrain, said: “The Gulf Property Show provides a welcome boost for Bahrain’s real estate sector. We are working closely with HCE to ensure that its conception and delivery is very much in keeping with the needs our members and that of the real estate sector as a whole. The real estate sector is a vital indicator of economic growth and development for any economy and this importance is reflected in the Gulf Property Show.
“The Gulf Property Show is an exciting promotional platform showcasing Bahrain’s various residential and commercial property assets, a dedicated event promoting real estate, property developments and related services in Bahrain, the Gulf and wider international market,” he said.
The Gulf Property Show and the related GulfBid and GulfInteriors exhibitions carry the support and encouragement of the Government of Bahrain, under the patronage of the Prime Minister, HRH Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa.
Bahraini companies exhibiting at The Gulf Property Show will be supported by Tamkeen to help enhance the business opportunities available from exhibitions. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film