BBBF to host workshop on productivity
Manama, December 2, 2012
A number of experts will share insights on how to engage employees and increase productivity at an upcoming workshop in Bahrain organised by the British Bahrain Business Forum (BBBF).
The workshop “Manager X-Factor: How to cure ‘sleep-working’ and increase productivity” organised by the Organizational Effectiveness group of BBBF will be held at the Gulf Convention Centre December 5 from 6:30 to 9pm.
Speakers Jill Boggiss, head of BBBF special interest groups and founder of Inside Change, and Susan Stevenson, former general manager of Royal Golf Club, will outline how better employee engagement, focused goal setting and performance management processes leads to increased productivity.
“We will be sharing insights from new research that underlines how ‘simple’ management skills create effective workplaces where people are motivated to give their best, and will outline the cost of ignoring key areas,” said Boggiss.
The event also includes a chance for attendees to network and learn from each others’ experiences in the workplace on what has worked for them and what has not.
This event is free to BBBF members. Non-members will be charged BD5 ($13.10). – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE