BBBF to host workshop on productivity
Manama, December 2, 2012
A number of experts will share insights on how to engage employees and increase productivity at an upcoming workshop in Bahrain organised by the British Bahrain Business Forum (BBBF).
The workshop “Manager X-Factor: How to cure ‘sleep-working’ and increase productivity” organised by the Organizational Effectiveness group of BBBF will be held at the Gulf Convention Centre December 5 from 6:30 to 9pm.
Speakers Jill Boggiss, head of BBBF special interest groups and founder of Inside Change, and Susan Stevenson, former general manager of Royal Golf Club, will outline how better employee engagement, focused goal setting and performance management processes leads to increased productivity.
“We will be sharing insights from new research that underlines how ‘simple’ management skills create effective workplaces where people are motivated to give their best, and will outline the cost of ignoring key areas,” said Boggiss.
The event also includes a chance for attendees to network and learn from each others’ experiences in the workplace on what has worked for them and what has not.
This event is free to BBBF members. Non-members will be charged BD5 ($13.10). – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award