Etisalat launches new channel for National Day
Abu Dhabi, November 27, 2012
Etisalat has added a new channel for its eLife TV and E-Vision customers to mark the UAE’s 41st National Day celebrations.
The ‘Channel41’ will feature exclusive National Day programs.
Etisalat’s chief corporate communication officer Ali Alahmed launched the channel and highlighted Etisalat’s keenness in participating in national celebrations.
Notable programs on the channel include rare and previously untelevised footage of the UAE, work of the nation’s founding fathers and recent developments under the country’s leadership.
Residents of the UAE will also get a chance to share their greetings and express their love and support for the country and its rulers through a website www.etisalat.ae/UAEDec2, created specifically for the occasion. To add to the excitement, people across the region can create and send in their own UAE National Day greeting videos which will be aired on TV. The channel will also cover the special activities organized by Etisalat at its various branches across the region. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released