Etisalat launches new channel for National Day
Abu Dhabi, November 27, 2012
Etisalat has added a new channel for its eLife TV and E-Vision customers to mark the UAE’s 41st National Day celebrations.
The ‘Channel41’ will feature exclusive National Day programs.
Etisalat’s chief corporate communication officer Ali Alahmed launched the channel and highlighted Etisalat’s keenness in participating in national celebrations.
Notable programs on the channel include rare and previously untelevised footage of the UAE, work of the nation’s founding fathers and recent developments under the country’s leadership.
Residents of the UAE will also get a chance to share their greetings and express their love and support for the country and its rulers through a website www.etisalat.ae/UAEDec2, created specifically for the occasion. To add to the excitement, people across the region can create and send in their own UAE National Day greeting videos which will be aired on TV. The channel will also cover the special activities organized by Etisalat at its various branches across the region. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain