Batelco names SMS contest winners
Manama, November 27, 2012
Batelco, the leading telecom operator in Bahrain, has announced the final winners in its SMS Challenge including the winners of two BMW Z4 cars.
The mobile service provider launched its SMS competition on September 3rd, giving its mobile customers the chance to be among the 78 lucky customers to win the fantastic cash prizes and cars.
Throughout the competition, which ended on November 18, there were daily prizes of $265 cash, weekly prizes of $2,650 cash and for the final draw, two winners of a BMW Z4 each plus a trip to BMW World in Munich.
The winners of the BMW Z4 cars and a trip to BMW World in Munich are Khadija Saeed Ahmed and Rosalind Lovegrove.
The winners of the weekly prizes of $2,650 for November 3 and 10 were Mohamed Shambih Ali and Anil Bhagwan. All the raffles were automatically conducted and supervised by the relevant authorities.
“Once again our SMS Challenge has been a huge success and very well received by our customers. Many are already asking us when the next prize winning campaign will take place,” said Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat