Batelco names SMS contest winners
Manama, November 27, 2012
Batelco, the leading telecom operator in Bahrain, has announced the final winners in its SMS Challenge including the winners of two BMW Z4 cars.
The mobile service provider launched its SMS competition on September 3rd, giving its mobile customers the chance to be among the 78 lucky customers to win the fantastic cash prizes and cars.
Throughout the competition, which ended on November 18, there were daily prizes of $265 cash, weekly prizes of $2,650 cash and for the final draw, two winners of a BMW Z4 each plus a trip to BMW World in Munich.
The winners of the BMW Z4 cars and a trip to BMW World in Munich are Khadija Saeed Ahmed and Rosalind Lovegrove.
The winners of the weekly prizes of $2,650 for November 3 and 10 were Mohamed Shambih Ali and Anil Bhagwan. All the raffles were automatically conducted and supervised by the relevant authorities.
“Once again our SMS Challenge has been a huge success and very well received by our customers. Many are already asking us when the next prize winning campaign will take place,” said Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Mubadala unit backs philanthropy group
- Manama named 'Capital of Arab Media'
- Expert discusses role of PR in Arab world
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013
- Hackers target radio station portal in Bahrain