Nats launches Mideast website
Abu Dhbai, November 27, 2012
UK-based Nats, a global provider of air traffic services and solutions, has launched its Middle East website with dual-language interfaces in English and Arabic.
The site nats.aero/me promotes Nats expertise in supporting airline and hub airport growth in the Middle East – something that is increasingly important in the region as demand for capacity continues to grow.
The Middle East is a key strategic region for Nats, which has had a permanent presence in Abu Dhabi since early 2012.
Nats is already carrying out some significant projects in the region, including the Qatar Airspace Design and Implementation for the New Doha International Airport, and has delivered an airspace optimisation project in Oman.
It is also working with Royal Jet to analyse the environmental efficiency of its aircrafts and reduce fuel burn and CO2 emissions.
John Swift, Nats’ Middle East director said: “Having a strong online presence is incredibly important to supporting future growth in the Middle East. It gives us a shop window to illustrate the world-class expertise Nats has and the work that we are already doing in the region.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE