Nats launches Mideast website
Abu Dhbai, November 27, 2012
UK-based Nats, a global provider of air traffic services and solutions, has launched its Middle East website with dual-language interfaces in English and Arabic.
The site nats.aero/me promotes Nats expertise in supporting airline and hub airport growth in the Middle East – something that is increasingly important in the region as demand for capacity continues to grow.
The Middle East is a key strategic region for Nats, which has had a permanent presence in Abu Dhabi since early 2012.
Nats is already carrying out some significant projects in the region, including the Qatar Airspace Design and Implementation for the New Doha International Airport, and has delivered an airspace optimisation project in Oman.
It is also working with Royal Jet to analyse the environmental efficiency of its aircrafts and reduce fuel burn and CO2 emissions.
John Swift, Nats’ Middle East director said: “Having a strong online presence is incredibly important to supporting future growth in the Middle East. It gives us a shop window to illustrate the world-class expertise Nats has and the work that we are already doing in the region.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Mubadala unit backs philanthropy group
- Manama named 'Capital of Arab Media'
- Expert discusses role of PR in Arab world
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013
- Hackers target radio station portal in Bahrain