Oman Air names online raffle winners
Muscat, November 25, 2012
Oman Air, the national airline of the Sultanate, has named the winners of an online raffles, where the airline’s frequent flyer programme members could use their miles to buy raffle tickets and stand to win prizes.
“Our aim is to add value to every Sindbad member’s experience and provide them with options of redeeming their hard earned miles,” said Wayne Pearce, Oman Air’s chief executive officer.
“With tickets starting at just 200 Sindbad miles, exclusive online Raffles are the perfect opportunity for members to win generous prizes and for us to continuously surprise them.”
The current Raffle available at sindbad.omanair.com is The Residence Zanzibar Raffle featuring two return tickets from Muscat to Zanzibar on Oman Air and a three-night’s stay at The Residence Zanzibar, a five-star deluxe Resort and Spa.
Sindbad has recently announced the winners of its Joyalukkas and Rotana Raffles. This follows the announcement of the winners of the previous Raffles in the first quarter of 2012, including the Swiss Holiday Raffle which featured a three-night stay at the Park Hyatt Zurich, followed by the Munich Raffle which featured a five-night stay at the Hotel Bayerischer Hof in Munich, Germany.
The Joyalukkas Raffle’s first prize included 20,000 Sindbad miles, a heart shaped diamond pendent with chain, a diamond gift voucher, four grams of gold and another gold gift voucher.
The second prize included 5000 Sindbad miles, Masaaki Pearl Necklace set, a diamond gift voucher and a gold gift voucher.
“It’s the first time I ever win! I’m thrilled to have won this prize, thank you Sindbad,” said Faris, the first prize winner.
Joyalukas, regarded as one of the world’s favourite jewellers offering an array of designs in gold, diamond, precious stones, platinum and pearls is also a Sindbad Partner. Sindbad members earn miles for purchases made at Joyalukkas Showrooms in Oman and the GCC. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat