Nokia mobiles feature top Red Bull app
Salzburg, November 25, 2012
Nokia and Red Bull Media House have announced that the groundbreaking World Of Red Bull App has been published for Nokia Lumia and Asha devices.
Fans can now exclusively access the world’s most exciting sporting and cultural content on their mobile phones – 24 hours a day, seven days a week through a unique design experience, they said in a statement.
The World of Red Bull App is a mobile gateway to all Red Bull playgrounds in one user-friendly hub. Consumers will be able to access the sickest tricks, most daring moves, mind blowing performances and explosive beats – Red Bull Stratos, Red Bull X-Fighters, Red Bull Music Academy and much more through their mobile devices.
They can choose between a location based format utilizing Nokia Maps, or a personalized interest based format for how they interact and use the app on a day to day basis.
Furthermore the app delivers premium content that only Red Bull can provide in a truly engaging way exploiting Windows 8 features such as voice control and deep-pinning to deliver a best in class user experience.
Alexander Koppel, chief commercial officer Red Bull Media House said, “Working with Nokia we have created a truly innovative product that takes our unique content, our stories, and our moments directly to our fans, anyplace anytime.”
“This app delivers world renowned exciting, unique content that only Red Bull can provide, on a platform backed by great technology, which further enhances the consumer experience.”
“Nokia and Red Bull Media House have delivered something special that speaks to the strengths of both companies and their most passionate consumers," said Bryan Biniak, VP & GM, Global Partnering & Application Development, Nokia.
"With a design that is inspired by both the Windows Phone tile motif and Red Bull’s distinctive aesthetic and technology like Nokia Maps, we’ve melded world-class hardware with an intuitive, smooth user experience unlike any other app in the world. Together, we have raised the bar for what consumers should expect from their devices." – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film