Batelco unit distributes water to pilgrims
Manama, November 24, 2012
The Hearts & Minds Committee of Batelco, the leading telecom operator in Bahrain, recently took the initiative to distribute bottled water to pilgrims on King Fahad Causeway on their way to Makkah.
The committee members, who work in various fields and departments within Batelco, volunteer their free time to participate in a variety of charitable and philanthropic initiatives. The committee members share one common goal, which is serving the community by reaching out to those in need.
The pilgrims were surprised and delighted when they saw Batelco cars with volunteers distributing Batelco water to them and wishing them a safe and pleasant journey.
Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi said that the initiative was very much appreciated by the pilgrims.
“A special thank you goes to Ministry of Interior for their remarkable support in making this event very successful,” Al Janahi added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps