Batelco unit distributes water to pilgrims
Manama, November 24, 2012
The Hearts & Minds Committee of Batelco, the leading telecom operator in Bahrain, recently took the initiative to distribute bottled water to pilgrims on King Fahad Causeway on their way to Makkah.
The committee members, who work in various fields and departments within Batelco, volunteer their free time to participate in a variety of charitable and philanthropic initiatives. The committee members share one common goal, which is serving the community by reaching out to those in need.
The pilgrims were surprised and delighted when they saw Batelco cars with volunteers distributing Batelco water to them and wishing them a safe and pleasant journey.
Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi said that the initiative was very much appreciated by the pilgrims.
“A special thank you goes to Ministry of Interior for their remarkable support in making this event very successful,” Al Janahi added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut