Top brands support DIFF 2012
Dubai, November 22, 2012
Some of the region's top brands have signed up as official sponsors of the upcoming ninth edition of the Dubai International Film Festival (DIFF).
Many of the brands have supported the festival since its early years, and provide a broad range of goods and services which, together, bolster DIFF's reputation as a major player in regional and international cinema.
Companies that have extended support for the ninth edition of the Festival to be held from December 9 to 16 include the Arabian Radio Network (ARN), BMW Middle East, CNN International, Capital Outdoor Advertising, Dolby, Dubai Airports, Eppco/Enoc, Google, Gulf News, IWC Schaffhausen, M.A.C Cosmetics, MBC, RTA and Zee Television.
“Since DIFF's inception, we have worked to cement mutually beneficial partnerships with the region's premium brands,” said Mahsa Motamedi, DIFF's director of Marketing and Sponsorship.
“Our official sponsors allow us to maintain the world-standard events and tremendous atmosphere that has put DIFF on the global festival map.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE