Top brands support DIFF 2012
Dubai, November 22, 2012
Some of the region's top brands have signed up as official sponsors of the upcoming ninth edition of the Dubai International Film Festival (DIFF).
Many of the brands have supported the festival since its early years, and provide a broad range of goods and services which, together, bolster DIFF's reputation as a major player in regional and international cinema.
Companies that have extended support for the ninth edition of the Festival to be held from December 9 to 16 include the Arabian Radio Network (ARN), BMW Middle East, CNN International, Capital Outdoor Advertising, Dolby, Dubai Airports, Eppco/Enoc, Google, Gulf News, IWC Schaffhausen, M.A.C Cosmetics, MBC, RTA and Zee Television.
“Since DIFF's inception, we have worked to cement mutually beneficial partnerships with the region's premium brands,” said Mahsa Motamedi, DIFF's director of Marketing and Sponsorship.
“Our official sponsors allow us to maintain the world-standard events and tremendous atmosphere that has put DIFF on the global festival map.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut