Viva Bahrain tops in social media leadership
Manama, November 22, 2012
Viva Bahrain, a leading telecom provider, has been ranked second in Bahrain’s top brands on Facebook leadership by Social Bakers, a global social media and digital analytics company.
Viva recorded a 700 per cent increase in the number of Facebook likes over a period of 2 years, reaching 44,340 followers.
Building on the success of its social media leadership and in line with its vision to enrich its customers’ lives, Viva has also integrated a Viva Bahrain Support twitter account to enhance its customer service and provide assistance to customers 24/7.
Viva has wide presence in social and digital platforms through accounts established in the most popular social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Google + and more.
The company’s efforts in elevating the way it communicates with its customers have proven to be successful, evident through the increase in the number of Twitter followers to over 11,839, from only 600 in the beginning of September 2010, and the number of Facebook likes to 44,340, from only 6,000 in September 2010.
“The recent boom in Social Media has proven it to be crucial to the success of any company,” commented Andrew Hanna, Viva chief commercial officer.
“Viva has recognized the relevance and impact of Social Media and has worked effortlessly to expand its reach on several different platforms of social networking. This has connected us to a wider audience, not only by creating content and launching campaigns, but by listening to the feedback and input from the public which we take into consideration to enhance our products and services.”
Recently, the company launched several campaigns focusing solely on social media and networking sites such as the ‘Are you a true Man U fan?’ campaign which engaged with football enthusiasts and Manchester United supporters, asking them to prove their passion for the world’s biggest football club by uploading one picture in Viva’s Facebook page. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released