New head for Digital Arts Network
Dubai, November 21, 2012
Digital Arts Network (DAN), the digital arm of integrated communications leaders, TBWARAAD, has appointed Major Steadman to lead its award-winning team from its Dubai headquarters.
London-born, New York-raised Steadman brings a wealth of experience from clients including Sony, PlayStation, Cadbury, Fly Dubai and Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank. With experience spanning both in-house and agency, Steadman first moved to Dubai in 1999 to work with the Jumeirah Group.
His forward-thinking digital experience led him to found his own boutique agency, focusing on hybrid-digital solutions, which was acquired by a larger entity that Steadman continued to head up before taking the lead of digital operations at Saatchi & Saatchi Mena.
“Steadman’s creativity and expertise in the digital sphere brings a new dimension to Digital Arts’ offering in the region,” said TBWARAAD COO, Reda Raad. “The team has had an incredibly successful year in 2012, being the only Mena agency to win at Cannes Lions 2012 in the mobile category, and we look forward to supporting Steadman’s plans to raise the bar into 2013.”
The Digital Arts Network oversees all aspects of product implementation, including strategy and planning, account management, creative/content, systems and technology, user experience and production, with dedicated teams supported by a development hub in Beirut and the Global Analytics Labs in India/China. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- BenQ unveils new digital signage range
- UAE cinema launches first Dolby Atmos theatre
- Bahrain Wahooo! in new Guinness record bid
- Bahrain extends deadline for eContent award
- Saudi to block WhatsApp ‘within weeks’
- Abu Dhabi, Dubai to share UAE Pro League broadcast
- ME firms set for Asia's biggest infocomm show
- Emirates set for FIFA Confederations Cup
- Qatari films to showcase at UK festival
- Bahrain rights ministry on Twitter, Facebook