19 win prizes at Nonoo promotion
Manama, November 20, 2012
Nineteen customers of Nonoo Exchange Company won various prizes in the “Western Union” promotion draw held by the company recently.
All the winners were awarded with their prizes at a ceremony organised at the Nonoo Exchange head office on Shaikh Isa Avenue. Nonoo Exchange management team and representatives from sponsoring companies attended the event.
The Western Union promotion, which started on July 1, will continue until December 31.
Paramjit Singh won the bumper prize of Nissan Sunny car, while Gurbhag Singh won a cash prize of BD500 and Abdul Jalil Ali Mohamed won an air ticket. Other prizes included cash, iPod, iPad, iPhone and BlackBerry phones.
Joseph Motha, finance director of Nonoo Exchange, said: "We are always looking to make everything special for our customers and are looking for better ways to satisfy them. We will have exciting promotions in the future as customer satisfaction is our main goal.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut