19 win prizes at Nonoo promotion
Manama, November 20, 2012
Nineteen customers of Nonoo Exchange Company won various prizes in the “Western Union” promotion draw held by the company recently.
All the winners were awarded with their prizes at a ceremony organised at the Nonoo Exchange head office on Shaikh Isa Avenue. Nonoo Exchange management team and representatives from sponsoring companies attended the event.
The Western Union promotion, which started on July 1, will continue until December 31.
Paramjit Singh won the bumper prize of Nissan Sunny car, while Gurbhag Singh won a cash prize of BD500 and Abdul Jalil Ali Mohamed won an air ticket. Other prizes included cash, iPod, iPad, iPhone and BlackBerry phones.
Joseph Motha, finance director of Nonoo Exchange, said: "We are always looking to make everything special for our customers and are looking for better ways to satisfy them. We will have exciting promotions in the future as customer satisfaction is our main goal.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE