Every NGO ‘needs a business leader’
Riyadh, November 15, 2012
The development field is not like the business field and every NGO needs to have a business leader, said Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel, vice chairwoman and secretary general of Alwaleed Bin Talal Foundations.
She was delivering a lecture on "Running an NGO as a Profitable Business" at the Esade Business School in Barcelona.
Princess Ameerah commenced her visit to Esade by touring the new MBA facilities, and meeting with Esade representatives.
She also attended a reception with Saudi Arabian students in Esade and discussed their education, aspirations and career plans.
She discussed social leadership with a selective group of Esade MBA students. The session was highly interactive and students had a chance to ask many questions about the future of leadership and the importance of social responsibility in businesses.
The audience, which consisted of MBA students from various backgrounds found the session to be very motivational. Princess Ameerah concluded her lecture by emphasizing the importance of handling criticism and believing in personal goals and dreams.
She added: "Step into what you believe in." – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps