Al Habtoor releases autobiography
Dubai, November 14, 2012
Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor, the chairman of the Al Habtoor Group, released his autobiography at a private book launch at the Habtoor Grand Resort and Spa in Dubai on November 13.
The book, ‘Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor, the autobiography’ recounts how he defied the odds and through his determination and hard work rose to become the chairman of one of the region’s biggest business empires. He highlights his successes, failures and lessons learned through life experiences in the book.
Guests at the launch included Sheikh Nahayan Mabarak Al Nahayan, the UAE’s Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research; former US Congressman Paul Findley, Dr Rafia Obaid Ghubash, former President of the Arabian Gulf University (AGU) in Bahrain and Founder of the Women’s Museum in Dubai; Ahmad Al Jarallah, editor in chief of Al Seyassah and Arab Times in Kuwait and other dignitaries and friends from around the world.
The book, published by Dubai-based Motivate, will feature at the Sharjah Book Fair, currently underway through November 17 and will be distributed widely throughout the region. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat