Al Habtoor releases autobiography
Dubai, November 14, 2012
Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor, the chairman of the Al Habtoor Group, released his autobiography at a private book launch at the Habtoor Grand Resort and Spa in Dubai on November 13.
The book, ‘Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor, the autobiography’ recounts how he defied the odds and through his determination and hard work rose to become the chairman of one of the region’s biggest business empires. He highlights his successes, failures and lessons learned through life experiences in the book.
Guests at the launch included Sheikh Nahayan Mabarak Al Nahayan, the UAE’s Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research; former US Congressman Paul Findley, Dr Rafia Obaid Ghubash, former President of the Arabian Gulf University (AGU) in Bahrain and Founder of the Women’s Museum in Dubai; Ahmad Al Jarallah, editor in chief of Al Seyassah and Arab Times in Kuwait and other dignitaries and friends from around the world.
The book, published by Dubai-based Motivate, will feature at the Sharjah Book Fair, currently underway through November 17 and will be distributed widely throughout the region. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013
- Hackers target radio station portal in Bahrain
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Saudi woman creates history by climbing Everest
- Top Doha museum showcases Qatar heritage