IPG launches new media agency in ME
Dubai, November 12, 2012
IPG Mediabrands, part of Interpublic Group, a leading organization of advertising agencies and marketing services fims, has announced the launch of its third global media agency BPN, across several international markets.
The new planning and media buying agency, BPN has been set up in partnership with Horizon Group’s Brand Connection Network.
BPN is a forward-thinking global media agency focused on programming insights, including social data insights, to drive effective media decisions and business results.
The new agency business model is designed to offer small agency attention along with large agency advantages. Aside from having access to all the global tools and resources of IPG Mediabrands, BPN will be uniquely positioned to offer highly differentiated services.
IPG Mediabrands, the media agency holding group from IPG is currently a leading international network with strong local presence in the Middle East.
With the launch of BPN in the region, IPG Mediabrands introduces a new media agency approach and business model, specially designed for the ever-evolving media landscape, said a senior official.
“The introduction of BPN in the region complements perfectly the Horizon Group’s strategic capabilities and our offering as an integrated advertising and marketing solutions company in the Middle East,” remarked Rafic Saadeh, the chairman of Horizon Holdings.
"With business trends across key industry sectors sustaining an upward trend over the past year, we believe this is the ideal time to introduce a new and robust product in the Middle East," said Saadeh.
"BPN is a perfect match for our group and we are confident that our vast portfolio of clients across the region will benefit with this latest addition to our overall capabilities," he added.
BPN model, revolves around the word “programming” and aims to bring clients an integrated brand programming strategy by drawing upon all marketing disciplines, especially in the areas of social, digital and shopper marketing.
By programming the brand, the purpose is to get closer to the brand, using social media as a key source of informationin concert with traditional media, and in the end, to connect those specific brands with the right audiences.
Mauricio Sabogal, the Global CEO of BPN pointed out that its launch coincides with many exciting factors in the industry.
"First, the latest market developments show that there is enough international business to support the launch of a new agency. Second, the value of data driven by the social media explosion makes it even more powerful to let real time metrics contribute to client’s media investment decisions," he added.
By the end of this year, BPN will be launched in 20 countries around 5 continents, with operations in the US, Latin America, Europe, Asia and now in the Middle East.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps