Prince Alwaleed meets James Murdoch
Riyadh, November 12, 2012
Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, chairman of Kingdom Holding Company (KHC) and Rotana Group, received in his office in Riyadh James Murdoch, deputy chief operating officer, chairman and CEO, News Corporation International.
The meeting was also attended by Fahad Alsukait, CEO- Rotana Group and CEO of Alarab Channel that is owned by Prince Alwaleed.
Prince Alwaleed and Murdoch discussed various issues related to Rotana, Newscorp and Kingdom Holding Company.
Prince Alwaleed and Murdoch reaffirmed their support for Rotana, in which Newscorp has a 19 per cent stake.
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider
- Lebanese media group apologises to Bahrain
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo