Prince Alwaleed meets James Murdoch
Riyadh, November 12, 2012
Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, chairman of Kingdom Holding Company (KHC) and Rotana Group, received in his office in Riyadh James Murdoch, deputy chief operating officer, chairman and CEO, News Corporation International.
The meeting was also attended by Fahad Alsukait, CEO- Rotana Group and CEO of Alarab Channel that is owned by Prince Alwaleed.
Prince Alwaleed and Murdoch discussed various issues related to Rotana, Newscorp and Kingdom Holding Company.
Prince Alwaleed and Murdoch reaffirmed their support for Rotana, in which Newscorp has a 19 per cent stake.
More Media & Promotion Stories
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Saudi woman creates history by climbing Everest
- Top Doha museum showcases Qatar heritage
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- DAO launches first Arabic Unity 3D game
- Bahrain kids join 'Art of C’ project
- Nawras to help Omani boys meet Messi
- Dubai Film and TV to make Cannes debut
- New president for AmCham Bahrain
- PDO, Omantel to aid scholarship scheme