Mindshare inks BIC media services deal
Manama, November 11, 2012
Innovative brand development agency Mindshare has been chosen to provide media services to the Bahrain International Circuit (BIC). The firm has been responsible for BIC's media operations since 2009.
It promoted the Formula One Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix and other motorsport activities hosted at the venue such as the Australian V8 Supercar Championship Series, drag racing events and Bahrain World Endurance Championship race.
"With four years of experience working closely with BIC, Mindshare has been able to develop focused media strategies that maximise the track's strengths and appeal," said Mindshare Bahrain managing director Johnny Khazzoum.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Iran director's 'secret film' wins praise at Cannes
- Mubadala unit backs philanthropy group
- Manama named 'Capital of Arab Media'
- Expert discusses role of PR in Arab world
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013