Mindshare inks BIC media services deal
Manama, November 11, 2012
Innovative brand development agency Mindshare has been chosen to provide media services to the Bahrain International Circuit (BIC). The firm has been responsible for BIC's media operations since 2009.
It promoted the Formula One Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix and other motorsport activities hosted at the venue such as the Australian V8 Supercar Championship Series, drag racing events and Bahrain World Endurance Championship race.
"With four years of experience working closely with BIC, Mindshare has been able to develop focused media strategies that maximise the track's strengths and appeal," said Mindshare Bahrain managing director Johnny Khazzoum.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain