Digital trends focus for Dubai forum
Dubai, November 8, 2012
The latest trends and technologies that are shaping the continuous transformation of today’s digital infrastructure were highlighted at the recent Digital Arabia Executive Brainstorm & Innovation Forum in Dubai.
During the presentation, Arun Bhikshesvaran vice president marketing & CMO, Ericsson, highlighted the impact of the accelerating uptake of smart devices and the increasing demand for constant connectivity which are both playing a vital role in the formation of a networked society. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Iran director's 'secret film' wins praise at Cannes
- Mubadala unit backs philanthropy group
- Manama named 'Capital of Arab Media'
- Expert discusses role of PR in Arab world
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013