Adobe names EMEA president
Dubai, November 5, 2012
Adobe Systems has announced the appointment of Mark Zablan as president of the company’s Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) operations.
Zablan will report into Adobe’s Worldwide Field Operations headed by Matt Thompson, senior vice president.
Zablan joins Adobe EMEA from Experian where he was managing director of Marketing Services in Europe after having led that business in North America. In those roles, he established a solid professional reputation helping marketers understand and anticipate consumer behaviours across digital channels.
Zablan’s nomination and experience come at a timely moment for Adobe as the company accelerates the development of its digital marketing business. A bold new marketing campaign discrediting marketing myths and introducing Adobe’s Marketing Cloud was launched last week, further underscoring Adobe’s leadership position in the fast-growing digital marketing area.
“Adobe is accelerating its shift to more comprehensive, cloud-based solutions and transforming the way we bring them to market,” said Thompson.
“The management change we are announcing today is part of a broader plan to shift to a singular global channel program and to ensure we are meeting the needs of our enterprise customers across EMEA.
“Mark has a great track record running operations across North America and EMEA. We feel he is uniquely suited to deliver great support to customers throughout the EMEA Region and expand our Digital Media and Digital Marketing businesses on all fronts,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history