Adobe names EMEA president
Dubai, November 5, 2012
Adobe Systems has announced the appointment of Mark Zablan as president of the company’s Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) operations.
Zablan will report into Adobe’s Worldwide Field Operations headed by Matt Thompson, senior vice president.
Zablan joins Adobe EMEA from Experian where he was managing director of Marketing Services in Europe after having led that business in North America. In those roles, he established a solid professional reputation helping marketers understand and anticipate consumer behaviours across digital channels.
Zablan’s nomination and experience come at a timely moment for Adobe as the company accelerates the development of its digital marketing business. A bold new marketing campaign discrediting marketing myths and introducing Adobe’s Marketing Cloud was launched last week, further underscoring Adobe’s leadership position in the fast-growing digital marketing area.
“Adobe is accelerating its shift to more comprehensive, cloud-based solutions and transforming the way we bring them to market,” said Thompson.
“The management change we are announcing today is part of a broader plan to shift to a singular global channel program and to ensure we are meeting the needs of our enterprise customers across EMEA.
“Mark has a great track record running operations across North America and EMEA. We feel he is uniquely suited to deliver great support to customers throughout the EMEA Region and expand our Digital Media and Digital Marketing businesses on all fronts,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider