Zain backs show in aid of autism centre
Manama, October 25, 2012
Zain Bahrain has extended its support to a fashion show in aid of the RIA Centre for children with special needs.
The show, titled ‘Women Empowerment through Education and the Youth’, is conducted by Lights, Camera, Fashion, Business. Network. Events co-founder and fashion designer Hamra Alam, in collaboration with the Malaysian Embassy. Zain Bahrain is the exclusive Gold Sponsor.
A cheque supporting the event was handed over to the Malaysian Ambassador Ahmed Shahizan by Zain Bahrain's corporate communications manager Samya Hussein.
The event will take place on November 1 at the convention centre of the Gulf Hotel and all proceeds will go to support RIA Centre, The Rehabilitation institute for the Children with Autism.
"We are delighted to support this showcasing of beautiful fashion show for a great cause," said Hussein. "Supporting children with special needs is a core CSR activity at Zain Bahrain and we believe that this translates into these children receiving the care which will make them blossom to their fullest potential." – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Manama named 'Capital of Arab Media'
- Expert discusses role of PR in Arab world
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013
- Hackers target radio station portal in Bahrain
- City Seasons backs European MICE event