Zain backs show in aid of autism centre
Manama, October 25, 2012
Zain Bahrain has extended its support to a fashion show in aid of the RIA Centre for children with special needs.
The show, titled ‘Women Empowerment through Education and the Youth’, is conducted by Lights, Camera, Fashion, Business. Network. Events co-founder and fashion designer Hamra Alam, in collaboration with the Malaysian Embassy. Zain Bahrain is the exclusive Gold Sponsor.
A cheque supporting the event was handed over to the Malaysian Ambassador Ahmed Shahizan by Zain Bahrain's corporate communications manager Samya Hussein.
The event will take place on November 1 at the convention centre of the Gulf Hotel and all proceeds will go to support RIA Centre, The Rehabilitation institute for the Children with Autism.
"We are delighted to support this showcasing of beautiful fashion show for a great cause," said Hussein. "Supporting children with special needs is a core CSR activity at Zain Bahrain and we believe that this translates into these children receiving the care which will make them blossom to their fullest potential." – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat